The candidate must possess a MS in EE/CS with 3-5 years of experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong understanding of WIFI 802.11a/b/g/n protocols and the ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of Windows networking internals and should be very familiar with ‘windbg’.
- The candidate should have a very good understanding of Windows kernel architecture, network driver archictectures and be able to debug various components relative to Windows network drivers.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of 802.11 wireless test methodologies.
- A good understanding of networking protocols like TCP/IP, Quality of Service (QoS), 802.1x security, (WPA2-AES, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-MsCHAP) is required.
- Experience in WiFi 802.11 certification is a plus.
- Experience in scripting using TCL/Expect, Powershell, VBS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to document test plans, test results and to interpret test results into actionable recommendations.
Looking for a motivated Software QA Engineer to facilitate test & validation activities for 802.11a/b/g/n wireless communications components for Marvell Semiconductor wireless network products.
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for defining test requirements and test procedures. The candidate will be responsible for execution of these testcases and tracking of WiFi product quality. Develop test cases directly from customer requirements, standards and previous customer issues.
Responsibilities also include some level of automation work related to testing various aspects of the product including functional, performance, stress, use case interoperability, and industry standard conformance.
The candidate will work closely with development engineers, other validation engineers, application engineers and marketing personel to understand the specifics of the product, its requirements and its intended usage to develop in-depth validation test plans.
Engineering - Software
Software Testing Engineer
Marvell - 30+ days ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...