MS EE, CE, or equivalent with 5 years experience in SoC implementation.
• Demonstrated skills in SoC architecture and digital circuit system design and solid understanding of Verilog, SystemVerilog and assertion based verification
• Demonstrated skills in ASIC/FPGA design, simulation, and synthesis
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work effectively and effeciently with teams in other geographical areas
• MS EE, CE or equivalent and 10 years experience in SoC system implementation and verification
• Demonstrated experience defining and architecting electronic components for consumer products
• Demonstrated experience in SoC system design and hardware implementation of complex network attached storage, Ethernet, and/or low power analysis & implementation
• Excellent analytical problem solving skills & the ability to work independently on challenging projects are required to excel in this position.
Marvell creates next generation SoC solutions using Marvell’s broad portfolio of system and networking IP. Our solutions have garnered numerous industry awards and lead many market segments in features and value. We are looking for a Senior Digital SoC system design & verification engineer who will contribute to all phases of SoC & Networking storage systems development including SoC architecture, block level specifications, RTL coding in Verilog, simulation using SystemVerilog, FPGA emulation & silicon testing. Come be a part of a fast-paced, energetic development team and help us create tomorrow’s solutions today!
This SoC system engineer will develop industry leading, optimized solutions and/or SoCs for networking and storage products. Responsibilities include all phases of development including planning, architecture, design, implementation, test, qualification, and release. Will work as part of a global team to deliver world-class solutions.
Engineering - Hardware
Marvell - 2 years ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...