Req ID 57357BR
Location of Position
- Design/modify precision assembly and/or manufacturing equipment.
- Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Prepare estimates for various tasks and projects.
- Quality Leadership Process (QLP)/Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Interface with plant and corporate groups as well as contractors and vendors.
- Start up and debugging of processes.
- Provide technical support/troubleshooting to all plant departments.
- Manage capital projects both directly and through coordinating engineers.
- Manage approved capital and expense funds required to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Responsible for supporting and achieving Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s).
- Work with manufacturing departments on a daily basis to ensure efficient transition between design phase and final production.
- Responsible for adhering to FDA Design Control standards at all times.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining all department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), forms, and log books.
- Responsible for demonstrating proactive communications and problem resolution.
- Interaction with plant management for monitoring daily manufacturing activities.
- Responsible for supporting and achieving Quality Operating System (QOS) objectives.
- Responsible for achieving all plant due dates.
Doing Work that Matters
- BS in Engineering with 1-3 years manufacturing experience (may include full-time, part-time, co-op, internship, or school project work)
- FDA manufacturing experience preferred.
- Programming/troubleshooting experience with controls, control systems, PLC’s HMI’s, and servo’s is preferred.
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...