- Design test programs for the determination and verification of the load carrying capacity of deep foundations.
- Perform and supervise on-site civil engineering works associated with the preparation of instrumentation and testing systems for foundations under evaluation.
- Conduct foundation loading tests, analyze results, and prepare test reports.
- Analyze test results to identify opportunities for cost savings and prepare optimized foundation designs based on the test results.
- Conduct ongoing research on the company’s wide database of foundation test results using advanced analytical techniques to improve the “state of the practice” for deep foundation design in relation to U.S. soil and rock mechanics.
- Master's Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering and 1 year of related geotechnical engineering experience.
- Travel up to 40% - domestic and international
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.
what we offer
Benefits: Full benefits package including health benefits and a generous 401k match.
Interested candidates should submit resume to FCLjobs@fugro.com , Attention: Human Resources Coordinator.
To be considered, please reference job number and job title in cover letter.
Fugro - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard