NEP Broadcasting, LLC., with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offices in California, New York and the United Kingdom, is known worldwide as the premier international provider of outsourced broadcast and media services critical to the delivery of live sports and entertainment events. NEP's divisions include the following: NEP Supershooters is an award-winning provider of remote broadcast facilities, engineering and technical expertise, logistics support and production services; New Century Productions (NCP) and Trio Video are leading full-service remote video production companies, providing mobile production facilities and services for both regional and national productions nationwide; NEP Entertainment is the leading provider of entertainment-related services and is comprised of the following divisions: NEP Denali, the premier provider of mobile television units geared toward entertainment events; NEP Screenworks, located in California, is the world's largest provider of mobile and modular Jumbotron and LED daylight video screens; Live Power , located in California, is a provider of temporary power generation and temperature control equipment for live entertainment events; NEP Studios , the largest independent studio production and post-production facilities in Manhattan; Premiere Entertainment , the leader in content development and production for webstreaming events, providing a full-service experience from concept to post production for events exclusively for the web; Sweetwater , a leading provider of remote broadcast facilities, custom control rooms, and camera systems; and American Hi Definition , providing top-of-the-line LED, plasma and digital projection solutions. NEP’s European divisions include NEP Visions , the premier provider of mobile television units in the European marketplace; Bow Tie, premiere video production company to the UK government, Roll to Record, the leading reality television production partner to independent producers in the European marketplace; and NEP Cymru , the leading provider of mobile television production trucks in Wales, UK.
For 25 years, NEP has been a leader in innovation, quality and customer service. With the top technical and engineering expertise in the industry, NEP has been at the forefront of the digital revolution, reshaping the way televised images are captured and distributed from SD to HD to 3D and beyond. NEP is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to its clients and is highly regarded in the industry for its focus on client service and satisfaction.
The purpose of this position is to plan, design and operate productions at NEP Studios.
- Manage the technical operation of a studio facility working with staff and clients
- Develop operational efficiencies, cost control strategies, and flexibility for client responsiveness.
- Work with staff to develop and upgrade all studio equipment
- Supervise repair and maintenance of the technical facilities.
- Identify hardware and labor costs for maintenance and client driven capital projects. Manage projects to hit the budget targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
(should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
- B.S./M.S. in Engineering preferred however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 3 years of experience working in television production technology with progressive managerial responsibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of studio engineering, technology, equipment, facilities and production.
- Must be able to interface and communicate well with both clients and staff.
- Must be w illing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs.
NEP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age (40-70), national origin, sexual orientation or physical disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational requirement).