- Analyzes and designs distribution center processes (for example, material flow, transportation)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Industrial Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes logistics engineering projects
- Identifies and implements initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in Retail Engineering/Operations.
- Master's Degree in Business or related field.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...