Engineer QA III
include the following:
and documents test requirements
the delivery of testing approaches/requirements to meet the needs of business
appropriate testing methods for a given project and makes recommendations
during document reviews to prevent defects
milestones for accepting work, including understanding of project scope, logic
and economic aspects
short-term schedules for accomplishing work
to the development of project plans
and maintains testware including test plans, test cases and scripts
queries and automates scripts for reuse
using standard tools
manual and automated testing, managing and tracking test results via HP
test related reporting and metrics information
and summarizes results and defect information and produces reports as
and tracks defects through to completion/resolution
in operational readiness review, including pre- and post- implementation to
ensure a successful business system solution for the client
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience or certification
- 4+ years’ experience in quality assurance.
- 2+ testing method/testing tool/programming languages/technology environments
- Demonstrated skill to proactively resolve issues and escalate appropriately
- Experience in supporting all quality assurance tasks in the software engineering process
- Demonstrated experience with SQL required
- Demonstrated experience with testing APIs and WebServices
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, technical ability and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to Lead local and international teams
- Detail-oriented, organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with release testing, sign-off and deployment methods
- Experience in multi-asset class, market data and analytical data preferred
Regular full-time employees of The McGraw-Hill Companies routinely receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts with company contribution
- 401K with company matching, long-term and annual incentives, stock Purchase program
- Many work/life benefits such as low-cost emergency child- and elder-care, parental leave for birth or adoption, flexible work arrangements, volunteer opportunities, employee assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and much more
About the Company
The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP) is a Fortune500 corporation with over 20,000 global employees and over 10,000 U.S. employees. Around the world, McGraw-Hill provides people with the information and insights they need to adapt and grow in changing times. Our business spans the fields of financial services, education, and business information with leading brand names such as Standard & Poor's, McGraw-Hill Education, Platts, and J.D. Power & Associates. By working together with our customers and partners, these brands are laying the foundation for a smarter, better world.
The McGraw-Hill Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Integrated Desktop Solutions
McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial - 11 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....