This position will provide engineering support to the Rockies, Onshore Southern, Offshore Gulf of Mexico, Appalachia, or International regions.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications
• MS Office, PEEP, Aries, Promax, Hysis, or equivalent.
• Knowledge of other petroleum engineering software, i.e. well test analysis, material balance, production logging nodal analysis.
• Process simulation, hydraulic simulation and compression modeling software.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with minimal direction in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Well developed organizational, decision-making, and critical analysis skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Drilling operations, production, completions, workovers, reservoir, facilities
• Research and prepare cost estimates
• Economic modeling and evaluation engineering
• Reserves estimating
• SEC models and reporting
• Lease sale analysis
• Preparation and delivery of technical presentations and documents
• Gas plant, gas pipeline and compression design, construction, and technical support
• Remain abreast of new technologies and determine appropriate application
• Acquisition evaluations
• Reservoir modeling and simulation
• Perform specialized reservoir engineering studies
• Design, monitor, and guide PVT laboratory programs
• Generate, monitor, and ensure execution of short and long-term data gathering plans
• Pre-frac simulations and designs, performance forecasting, and expectations
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
*Note Actual responsibilities are subject to change based on available position(s) for which candidate is qualified and / or considered.
Candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, or Chemical) or other related area.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Certifications / Licenses
No certifications or licenses are required for this position.
This position is eligible for domestic or international relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position will vary depending on responsibilities.
This position may be eligible for the 9/80 work schedule, subject to business need and work location.
This job requisition may apply to multiple positions. Applicants applying to this requisition may be considered for more than one job in various U.S. locations through 7/4/13. After that date, this requisition will expire and applicants will be notified to reapply in order to be considered for future opportunities.
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...