- We are currently searching for an Engineer in our Safford, AZ office.
Bowman Consulting delivers real estate, energy and infrastructure solutions to public and private markets throughout the country. A focused growth strategy has allowed Bowman to more than double in size over the last three years, operating twenty offices nationwide with a leading-edge staff of over 400. We have our sights set on doubling again in the next few years, further increasing our value to our clients. This growth strategy, along with outstanding client relationships, enables Bowman to anticipate the needs of the marketplace and respond to its demands through new service offerings, locations and solutions. Bowman is an adept and energetic firm with a results-oriented attitude. We focus on exceeding expectations and give our clients peace of mind by providing exceptional service.
We offer the depth of resources that one expects from a large design firm. At the same time, we operate with a degree of flexibility typically found only in boutique firms. Led by many of our fields' most respected professionals, we attract and retain the industry's best and brightest.
Requirements: BS in Civil Engineering or related field and a minimum of (3) year’s experience in the civil engineering industry. Necessary skills include experience with computer applications and design software such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Bentley Systems, etc. as well as a familiarity with reading construction plans. Proficiency in CIVIL 3D software desired.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating, selecting and applying standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria on moderately complex projects.
- Making design recommendations, adaptations, and modifications.
- Completing design work using computer aided software.
- Assisting senior level staff or management with clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams on moderately complex project issues.
- Reviewing plans and preparing or reviewing contract documents, technical specifications, and estimates.
Bowman Consulting Group - 18 months ago