One of The "Great Places to Work"
"45 years of Excellence"
Are you interested in joining one of the Top Ten Civil Engineering firms in the Capital Region? Creighton Manning Engineering, recently recognized as "One of the Great Places to Work in the Capital Region" in the Capital District Business Review, has been steadily and strategically expanding services to accommodate our Clients needs.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following position to complement our existing services:
Water/Wastewater Engineer – We are currently seeking qualified individuals with 5 – 15 years of experience working in the A/E/C industry, with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field. The ideal candidate will have significant project experience in planning and design of water/wastewater facilities with the ability to work in a team environment and lead junior staff. Considerable project experience in the industry with the desire to build a successful career in the consulting field and move into management in the future, as well as a Professional Engineering license (or ability to obtain same through reciprocity).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
Creighton Manning Engineering prides itself on having a very low staff turnover by providing a collegial work environment with a focus on employees. We pride ourselves on being flexible to meet our employees' schedules and enjoy a number of company-sponsored social events such as golf outings, summer picnics and holiday parties. We invest in our employees with in-house training and continuing education, and by providing the latest software and equipment. We believe in open communication and encourage input and creativity from our employees. Bi-weekly staff luncheons keep all employees informed about what's going on in our company.
- Design all aspects of water and sewer piping systems for both new construction and rehabilitation / replacement projects.
- Perform hydraulic design and analysis for piping and open channel systems.
- Evaluate construction material options and develop project specifications.
- Preparing Engineering reports including collecting and analyzing data, performing calculations and determining the best solution for the application.
- Prepare drawings, specifications and permit applications.
- Communicate and coordinate with other engineering disciplines
- Responsible for task management when necessary, including estimating budgetary man hours for design and ability to track progress and provide estimate to complete.
- Assist with proposals and contribute to client and agency relationships efforts.
Creighton Manning Engineering offers a competitive compensation package including a 401(K) retirement plan (w/profit sharing), employer contribution toward health and dental insurance, continuing education assistance, training, membership in professional organizations, and more.
If you are interested in being challenged and recognized in your career, send your letter of interest and resume in confidence to:
Creighton Manning Engineering, LLP
2 Winners Circle, Suite 201
Albany, NY 12205
Creighton Manning Engineering, LLP is a professional engineering and surveying firm located in Albany, New York. Originally established in...