We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to assist the Chief Engineer Supervisor in daily maintenance operations for a multiple office building property. In this role you will perform tasks to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, as well as general or specialized maintenance functions as needed.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Joining a team of maintenance technicians on daily maintenance operations
• Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment
• Performing carpentry, painting, plumbing or electrical duties
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED
- Maryland Stationary Engineers License grade 2 or higher.
• May require certification in trade disciplines (HVAC)
• May require valid state driver’s license
• At least 5 years prior experience working on a commercial property
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including mandatory on-call rotation and occasional over-time, nights and weekends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 17 months ago