Haley & Aldrich, Inc. is seeking an entry-level Engineer who will work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, geologists and scientists on projects involving investigation and remediation of impacts to soil, groundwater and soil vapor/indoor air by oil and hazardous materials.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Environmental, Civil)
• OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training
• 0 to 3 years of relevant project experience
• Hands-on construction experience is desirable
• Good organizational and written and oral communications skills
• Ability to travel to temporary assignments
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project
• Proficiency or working knowledge of CAD and/or GIS
• Knowledge of regulations, specifically field sampling procedures and technical requirements for Site Remediation
• Fundamentals of Engineering certification preferred.
The successful candidate will:
• Conduct routine field data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for their discipline
• Database management
• Assist in identifying technical issues and approaches for evaluation
• Review regulations as appropriate
• Conduct site reconnaissance
• Perform other routine data collection, interpretation, presentation, and reporting activities
• Document project-related activities
• Draft technical sections of project communications and reports
• Construction monitoring
• Operation and maintenance of remediation systems
• Perform all work in accordance with company and client Health & Safety protocols.
About Haley & Aldrich
Haley & Aldrich staff teams engage in challenging environmental, engineering and management projects with clients in the U.S. and internationally. If you enjoy seeing the positive impact of your work and want to grow your skills in a rewarding, collaborative learning environment, we would like to hear from you. With offices nationwide, our shared vision is to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Through teamwork, sharing knowledge and building on experience, we achieve outcomes that benefit our clients and the communities we serve together.
Haley & Aldrich - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard