We are looking for a motivated and accomplished self-starter and effective team player to work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, geologists and scientists on projects involving investigation and remediation of impacts to soil, groundwater and soil vapor/indoor air by oil and hazardous materials.
• BS degree in Civil Engineering
• P.E. or the ability to obtain within one year of hire is required; 5 years of environmental experience;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; proficiency with MS
• Office Suite and Project.
• Field data collection to support site investigations and remediation planning
• Preparation of remediation feasibility studies and research and evaluation of remedial technologies
• Preparation of remedial technology cost estimates
• Preparation of design plans and specifications for remedial construction projects
• Preparation of technical reports to support remedial designs
• Data interpretation, presentation, and reporting
About Haley & Aldrich
Haley & Aldrich staff teams engage in challenging environmental, engineering and management projects with clients in the U.S. and internationally. If you enjoy seeing the positive impact of your work and want to grow your skills in a rewarding, collaborative learning environment, we would like to hear from you. With offices nationwide, our shared vision is to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Through teamwork, sharing knowledge and building on experience, we achieve outcomes that benefit our clients and the communities we serve together.
Haley & Aldrich - 7 months ago