Provides supervised support for routine activities, according to established procedures or instructions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following:
• Assists with technical support for elements such as: complex processes, structural elements, electric/electronic components, equipment, applications, systems, software, networks, satellites, telecommunications, facilities, or machinery.
• Support assistance can include, but is not limited to, elements such as: research, studies, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, acquisition, design, development, integration, overseeing, manufacture, construction, testing, installation, performance tuning, operation, deployment, or maintenance.
• Interfaces with users during the support process and may support user training.
• Contributes to technical documentation.
• Uses basic elements of applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases to perform assigned tasks.
• Complies with the standards and organization requirements relative to specific assignments.
Working knowledge of LABVIEW, and modeling and simulation techniques.
• MUST be a US Citizen
• Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting employment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Level 1 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with one year of relevant experience.
Level 2 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with five years of relevant experience.
Level 3 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with ten years of relevant experience.
Level 4 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with fifteen years of relevant experience.
SALARY RANGE: TBD
BENEFITS: PPO Health, Vision, Dental, Group Life, 401k, Short/Long Term Disability, Personal Time-Off (PTO) and Paid holidays
*All resume submissions must provide personal email for correspondence.
Tri Star Engineering, Inc - 8 months ago