Engineering Coop, BFTC Flight Operations-WIC01814
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As part of a group within Bombardier Flight Test Center, which is responsible for Bombardier test programs, the flight test coop student is responsible for providing assistance with planning, executing and reporting test operations on aerospace vehicles for the purpose of research, development and certification. In your role, you will:
- Assist with test planning, test readiness, safety of flight and test operations.
- Operate under the day-to-day authority of a Flight Operation member.
- Support Flight Operation members with aircraft limitations, special instructions and test procedures.
- Assist with the oversight and confirmation of test aircraft configuration for test, including test instrumentation prior to testing.
- Preliminary review and processing of specific test planning and reporting documents.
- Assist in observance of company, FAA and Transport Canada rules and regulations, and proper use of safety and risk mitigation methods and the safe operation of equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate, you should be working towards a Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline and have interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations. Strong communication skills are an asset.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Organization: Quality, AES, Engineering & Manufacturing
Employee Status: Limited Term
Bombardier - 2 years ago
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...