Support Engineering in the launch of new products and the maintaining of current programs.
· Assist Engineers on updating Bill of Materials and Routers in BPCS system
· Assist with guidance from Engineers on daily, weekly, and special projects
· Must be fast typist and proficient in data entry process, accuracy is a must
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Required.
· Knowledge of AS400 (BPCS) program helpful.
· Must have basic math skills.
· Must be able to read and write in English.
· Must have the ability to learn the items numbers for Flanders’ products.
· Must be able to key in items from tickets into the system in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
· Must be able to operate standard office equipment such as computer, calculator, telephone, facsimile, copier/printer.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· May be required to physically look up materials in the warehouse for raw materials in Receiving Department.
· Review items in the receiving department with regards to correct labels, tickets returning sheets that are incorrect.
· Be sure that pallets and skids are stored in proper place.
· Responsible for making sure that pallets of cartons, boxes, racks, etc. are in their correct area and in good condition.
· Must be able to communicate with all employees, both written and verbally to be able to obtain information needed to perform job function.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to withstand a noisy, dusty environment.
· Must adhere to all company safety policies.
· Must be able to work in both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information and perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 5 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...