R&D Manager, SystemVerilog Core Engine Team
Seeking a senior SW manager that can serve as a technical lead and a manager for a team of experienced SW developers, working to develop highly sophisticated software for simulating and verifying the next generation chip designs. Candidate should have proved experience in leading the design and development of best-in-class software solution, taking it throughout a complete production cycle, as well as supporting it for world-wide set of customers.
- 10+ yrs of experience in SW development, out of which at least 5 as a R&D manager doing both hands-on people management as well as technical leadership
- Strong C, C++ background in Unix environments
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills is a must
- Knowledge in developing or leading any of the following is a big plus: SystemVerilog, Verilog, VHDL , EDA tools, Compilers, leading remote/distributed teams
- BSc, MS or PhD in Computer Science preferred, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering optional is has strong SW development background
Job position is Chelmsford, MA.
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top
Cadence Design Systems - 17 months ago