Often acts independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with development and implementation of operational programs. Plans R & D programs and recommends technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives. Work is checked only to effectiveness of results obtained, typically requiring a long-term perspective. Virtually self-supervisory.
Supervision Provided: Supervise exempt and non-exempt personnel
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Minimum ten (10) years in increasingly complex supervisory and managerial positions in a medical devise or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Project Management, Statistics)
- Knowledge of product development and/or manufacturing in a regulated industry (Pharmaceutical or Medical).
- Solid critical thinking schemes experience (i.e., K & T, Six Sigma, other).
- Excellent technical, conceptual and functional skills.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
Pall Corporation - 19 months ago
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...