Typical duties and responsibilities involve performing support tasks for the Region Project Engineers and Asset Engineers as well as serving as a point of contact for Commercial Project Coordinators on certain tasks. These duties would include various aspects of WinFlow modeling (updating the model, new connect design confirmation, commercial project support, and gathering system optimization). Additional duties may include various tasks in support of the project development. This position may also provide assistance with respect to the technical review required for the MOC process in plant and field. This position may also support the measurement group identifying system losses and gains.
Function (Frequency (%) - will vary by level or type of position)
1. Builds and maintains base WinFlow models of gathering systems (Pipelines)
2. Provides input to design and pipeline system integration
3. Using models and provides data to engineering and commercial for their use in determining system modifications and expansions
4. Interfaces with Operations regarding gathering system issues and inputs data into model as part of brainstorming/ problem solving process in review of different scenarios.
5. Performs gathering system hydraulic reviews and provides input for system optimization projects
6. May be involved with providing input or assistance with the MOC process reviews (subject to review by the engineer).
1. High School Diploma or GED with minimum of 2+ years of applicable experience is required
2. Knowledge of hydraulics and gathering system operations.
3. Knowledge of pipeline modeling - Winflow, preferably (both liquid and gas)
4. Computer skills in the usual MS tools (Excel, Word).
5. Understanding of pipeline design and construction codes (192/195/B31.8)
6. Must be able to manage multiple tasks.
7. High level of interpersonal skills
8. High degree of critical thinking/problem solving skills
9. Must be motivated, self starting, and be able to work well without direct supervision
Incumbent must be able to prepare written communications, present information to other employees, process complex information, enter data to various programs and calculate various mathematical formulas.