Treyarch is home to some of the industry's best and brightest talent, and has garnered a reputation for being one of the industry's premier art, design and technology powerhouses. The studio’s successful track record of releasing AAA blockbuster hits, extensive infrastructure and strong management provides a solid foundation from which it can successfully pioneer major franchises and build on our successes to date.
We are looking for
to work on our next amazing project. As an intern, you will work directly with some of the best artists, designers and engineers in our industry. Our interns are expected to demonstrate strong self-initiative and come up to speed quickly. This will be a summer internship and we offer a living stipend for out of state candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
The skills/experience you’ll need:
- Implement and debug software in C++ and other languages.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Follow group standards and best practices.
- Work under the direction of senior engineers and seek guidance when working in new areas.
- Participate in a multi-discipline development team.
- Collaborate effectively with other disciplines including art, design and audio.
- Document completed designs, tools, and code.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field. Current students must be in junior or senior year of program.
- Experience developing games for personal or class projects.
- Very strong aptitude in C++.
- Strong aptitude in math.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on a multi-discipline team.
- A strong desire to learn and understand the technologies involved in game creation.
- A passion for developing high quality games.
United States-California-Santa Monica
Activision - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard