At Aeroflex our goal is to identify and develop our most important asset, our
people. We seek to
hire talented employees, provide them with the right expectations of their job,
and reward and
recognize them for their contributions.
We believe in creating a learning environment where employees have the
opportunity to continue
their own personal growth and development.
We are firmly dedicated to the continued prosperity of Aeroflex and are
always looking for
talented individuals to join our team. It is our goal to treat each employee
and dignity and realize the importance in earning your trust and confidence in
Aeroflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to attract and retain the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, age, disability, status as a disabled Veteran or Veteran of the Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated or other protected Veteran or any other prohibited basis.
Aeroflex Incorporated and its subsidiaries provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities where appropriate. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the local HR department of the facility to which you are applying to for assistance.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis.
This policy applies to all applicants and employees and includes all
conditions of employment.
Number of Positions:
Aeroflex Motion Control is a manufacturer of slip rings and twist capsules for commercial and military applications. This position is located Naples, Florida. This position requires exceptional technical, analytical, communication, professionalism and organizational skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English. The position requires knowledge of engineering standards, tools, and procedures. Interaction with managers, other engineers, technicians and operators will be required. The primary focus of this position is to execute the slip-ring design process in an efficient and effective manner. This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
- May assist in developing engineering policies and procedures.
- Assists in the control of engineering documents.
- Prepares engineering analysis for projects including, preliminary designs, calculation and reviews of initial production runs of components and assemblies.
- Analyzes data to determine feasibility of product proposals.
- Analyzes product and equipment specification and performance requirements to determine which designs can be produces using existing manufacturing processes and methods.
- Manages the preparation of schematics, and detailed drawings.
- Creates and maintains accurate bills of materials (B.O.M.).
- Mentor engineers.
- Recommends changes to improve quality, efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Supports safety and full implementation of the ISO 9001 quality Management Systems requirements and AS 9100 requirements within the company.
To apply, please submit a resume via e-mail to: Connie.firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This position requires exceptional technical, analytical, communication, professionalism and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with proven track record in a manufacturing engineering.
- Must be able to support the slip-ring designs, prototype, and production launch processes.
- Above average to expert knowledge of engineering software(s) and design principles.
- Must possess troubleshooting and mechanical skills.
- Must possess above average understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Must possess the ability to understand and abstract principles required to manufacture electro-mechanical devises.
- Engineering Degree required.
- 7 years relevant experience.