Lead a high-performing team of software engineers and business analysts as they develop next-generation clinical data analysis tools. This is a chance to develop powerful tools to help healthcare organizations gather, interpret and act on their clinical data. As an engineering team lead you’ll provide team and project leadership, shaping both the business and technical approaches as well as tackling engineering challenges yourself.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own development of a major component of a web-based clinical data warehouse.
- Manage and lead a small team of engineers against an Agile methodology.
- Scope, plan, schedule and deliver engineering team commitments.
- Design, develop and test features and processes on a growing and dynamic product.
- Communicate with customers, company leadership and all project stakeholders on the status and plans for the team’s development activity.
- Ensure teams adhere to best practices for software development.
Compensation & Benefits
- BS, Computer Science, or equivalent experience developing and designing complex applications
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent technical background in data warehousing, web development or other data intensive projects
- Experience leading high-performing teams in an agile environment is preferred.
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
- Profit-sharing bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays
- 401k plan with company matching funds
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Arcadia Solutions LLC - 13 months ago