Littelfuse is the worldwide leader in circuit protection products and solutions with annual sales over $660 million in 2011. The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world’s broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
Reporting to the Commercial Vehicle Products (CVP) Engineering Director, the Engineering Manager will be based out of our Bellingham, Washington office and is responsible for managing, mentoring and overseeing the work of 7 Engineering professionals in a manufacturing and R&D environment. The focus of this talented group is to provide a broad range of electrical distribution products for the demanding heavy-duty vehicle industries.
• BS in Engineering with Master’s in Engineering desired.
• 7-10 years technical engineering expertise, including product engineering and new product development.
• 3-5 years management experience
• 3+ years project management experience.
Specific experience with the following:
• Commercial vehicle battery management systems.
• Experience with Power Distribution Modules.
• Experience with master disconnect battery and/or relay design
• Experience with corrosion resistance and sealed housing design.
• Must have experience with APQP and PPAP. TS16949 preferred.
Littelfuse - 19 months ago