Around the globe, Moog solutions can be found in downhole, surface and subsea applications. Our flexible technology services are well-suited for severe duty applications in the oil & gas industry.
We have a key opportunity available for an experienced Engineering Manager who desires to have a strong focus on new business development in a highly competitive environment, lead long term strategy implementation for EM technology and system solutions and enjoys domestic and international travel.
Our approach to every application:
As an Engineering Manager at Moog you will play an integral role in:
- Proven design techniques.
- Custom Solutions.
- Advanced software tools.
- Deliver robust mechanical designs.
- Offer full service turnkey engineering from prototypes to aftermarket requirements.
To be considered, we require that you will have:
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers composed of design engineers, projects engineers, product engineers and drafting personnel.
- Product development of electric motors, alternators and actuators for Moog’s oil & gas market.
- Maintaining appropriate staffing levels, resource loading analysis, recruitment, hiring and performance management.
BS or MS degree in mechanical engineering, BSEE degree is acceptable with appropriate background in complex EM systems
Minimum 10 years’ experience in design or project engineering
Broad Background in Mechanical Design Analysis:
Closed Loop Motion Control Experience
- Stress Analysis
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
Previous engineering management experience, with strong communication skills required
You can do this!
Moog, Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We work on some of the world’s most exciting technical projects, creating products that challenge the limits of what’s possible,...