About The Company
SHIFT.com connects marketers across and within organizations to help them work together more efficiently. Third-party developers can leverage the SHIFT platform APIs to integrate their own applications and allow people to work more effectively by making their applications more collaborative.
SHIFT also works closely with Facebook, Twitter and other social networks to provide collaborative social marketing software. These media management tools are focused on workflow and allowing people to coordinate the creation massive marketing campaigns in real-time by utilizing the SHIFT platform.
About The Dev Team
Our goal is to put out the highest quality, most stable product possible. We understand that developer time is a non-elastic resource, and that quality can’t be faked. Our development team is small enough for you to make a substantial impact on the product, but code quality, maintainability, and developer sanity are taken very seriously. You won’t be grinding 12+ hours a day hacking together an app as quickly as possible and piling up technical debt in the process.
About the Role
We are looking for an Product Manager with a proven track record for releasing and maintaining great software. You will be working closely with our engineering and support teams and interfacing with external clients and partners. The primary responsibility for this role is provide focus and vision for the future of SHIFT products.
• Constantly communicating internally and externally to gather insight and requirements for future SHIFT projects.
• Facilitating conversation within the tech team and putting the right people in the room to hash out features/current issues.
• Use a combination of analytical data, internal/external feedback and gut feeling to plan out future iterations of the software.
• Organize and update the product roadmap which is visible to the company internally.
• Staying apprised of partner capabilities and new technology
• 5+ years experience as a product owner on large web applications
• Great at communicating with developers and clients
• Attention to detail and ability to communicate complex ideas
• In depth knowledge of project management techniques and technology
• A strong desire to keep learning.
• A commitment to quality and making sure features get built correctly and on time.
• A personality that balances intelligence, humor, maturity, professionalism, and motivation/drive.
• Working knowledge of social APIs and core ad tech principles a plus
Languages and Technologies we use
• Python 2.7
SHIFT - 14 months ago