DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill an existing full-time opening as Engineering Process Analyst to provide fleet wide system training, quality assurance, and technical support for the EAL program Coast Guard wide.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing EAL (Electronic Asset Logbook) training to customer field units.
- Point of contact for customer support with EAL.
- Provide Quality Assurance for data accuracy for entered asset and maintenance records.
- Resolve data discrepancies pertaining to maintenance records. Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
- Resolve data discrepancies pertaining to asset records. Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
- Make software change recommendations for system improvements.
- Provide testing for all software upgrades.
- Submit updates/changes to related publications.
- Review Significant Component History Records (SCHR) ensuring logical sequence of recorded events and updates as required.
- Review logical sequencing of events and aging of assets.
- Routine research to include isolation of individual transactions in data cataloged by job or event in ACMS, Asset Statistics, and Operations or Electronic Logbook tables.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Electronic Asset Logbook (EAL) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in shipboard or electronic maintenance. A combination of specific shipboard maintenance background and logbook management is essential; an electronic or shipboard maintenance background is preferred.
- Coast Guard Asset Maintenance background including related maintenance documentation.
- Familiar with computer use including word processing, spreadsheets and relational database software.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, MS Project, PowerPoint.
- Must possess strong organization and communication skills in order to provide outstanding customer technical support
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...