Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
The Engineering Senior Project Manager (PM) will manage mechanical engineering construction and energy efficiency projects within designated portfolio of facilities ensuring systems are designed correctly and efficiently and installed correctly. This PM will reporting directly to the Energy and Engineering Director and will supervise a variety of engineering consultants and construction contractors.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Continuously update the company’s, mechanical design standards, guidelines, and specifications.
- Assess engineering construction documents and submittals on new construction and renovation projects ensuring conformity to the company’s requirements.
- Review the installation of mechanical equipment in new construction and renovation projects to determine conformity with specifications and industry standards.
- Support the facility maintenance group by engineering cost effective and energy efficient solutions for major mechanical equipment replacement projects. PM is responsible for a complete turnkey solution for the facilities maintenance group and is responsible to providing engineering, bid documents, issuing bid documents, selecting contractors, coordinating installation schedules, reviewing installation, and tracking energy reduction of the project.
- Develop and research of new energy efficient systems as appropriate.
- Support the energy management systems group by continually reviewing and helping to improve control sequence of operations.
- Support the energy group by running complex energy models to predict energy savings on proposed energy efficiency and conservation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 8 years of diversified experience in mechanical engineering and commercial construction.
- Registered professional engineer.
J. C. Penney - 16 months ago