Engineering Research Analyst Technician – Elizabeth City, NC
DLS Engineering Associates Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates for an opening as full-time Engineering Research Analyst Technician to support the USCG Aviation Logistics Center, Medium Range Recovery (MRR) Product Line in providing engineering administrative and technical support.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
Desired Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- 15 years of helicopter maintenance experience (preferable H60s)
- Development of Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs), including schematics, drawings, and figures
- Validation and verification of TCTOs and submission of Aircraft Configuration Control Board (ACCB) documentation
- Development of Maintenance Procedure Cards (MPCs), including schematics and figures, and use of the Aeronautical Publication Change Recommendation (CG-22) process for updating MPCs
- Development and writing of engineering specifications for documenting approved depot level repairs and processes (includes schematics and figures)
- Able to maintain Supply Item Change Request (SICR) database, review SICRs being submitted, and submit SICRs as needed to correct part number information
- Able to analyze and submit ALC Product Development Tracking Sheets verifying that parts meet form, fit, and function requirements for spare parts breakout
- Able to read manufacturer’s blue prints and drawings to resolve engineering technical questions
- U.S. Citizen
- Familiarity with WEBFLIS, HAYSTACK, FEDLOG, and AMMIS (or similar systems) to research parts for engineering projects
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc. - 8 months ago
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...