- Maintain integrity of aircraft parts and tooling.
- Follow Local Area Procedures and FAA/CASA (or relevant civil aviation authority) regulations.
- Monitor stock levels to ensure availability.
- Maintain records and calibration status as pertaining to aircraft tooling.
- Shipping and receiving of parts and tools including inspecting and preparing parcels, securing shipping or courier service, ensuring accurate documents are raised and interested parties are informed.
- Maintain records of tools both on paper and tool management systems.
- Maintain documents of parts as well as entering into stock management system.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively regarding technical issues.
- Conduct periodic audits of parts and tools to ensure accuracy of stock levels.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Prepare parcels correctly and in time for collection by courier company or delivery to freight warehouse.
Draw required stock and update stock management system.
Maintain effective stock control at all times.
Complete GRN of stock received from suppliers and forward to Stores Manager
Administer all paperwork and delivery notes as per defined procedures.
Ensure Minimum and Maximum stock thresholds are maintained at all times.
Carry out periodic stock checks.
Source aircraft spares, consumables, tools from other operators and ensure timely communication to
Ensure all applicable aircraft tools are calibrated and records maintained.
Ensure all issues and returns of aircraft tools are recorded in the Tool Management System.
Perform other related duties as required by the immediate Supervisor or Senior Management.
- Basic understanding of technical documentation.
- Ability to clear Government and Customs security and backround checks.
- Be able to lift 30kg ( about 70 pounds )
- Ability to work under pressure with limited or no supervision to meet strict deadlines.
- One year experience in stores or warehousing.
- Forklift experience.
- Familiarity with FAA procedures regarding aircraft parts and tools.
- Familiarity with the airport as a work environment.
- Computer literacy including MS Office and Win XP.
- Eligible to work legally in the United States.
- Drivers license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Hallmark Aviation Services - 20 months ago