National Instruments is a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation, delivering today's most advanced technologies for test, control, and design. National Instruments has a senior RF technician position open at our Santa Rosa R/D Design Center. Join a company with a long-term strategic vision which includes innovation and a sharp focus on our key strength - our people!
• Manages prototype /manufacturing jobs with Mfg and NPI planner through completion
• Setup electrical parts
• Identifies part procurement issues before they cause delays and resolves them
• Creates majority of ECOs/MCOs for team
• Maintain BOMs
• Ensures BOM vs. schematic matching
• Follows-up and tracks all tasks independently
• Drives and communicates across departments to assist with product development
• Identifies and escalates process deficiencies
• Competent with the following tools (MS Office, Agile, Lotus Notes, Oracle, Mentor Graphics)
• Can quickly procure parts for team when needed
Please Note: National Instruments does NOT petition for H1-B or TN Visa status for this position.
• 1-3 years experience
• Component level soldering and troubleshooting
• Strong mechanical and electronics knowledge
• Demonstrate strong problem solving capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication ability
• Works well independently
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds physically
Employ Your Imagination at National Instruments
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 37 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 6,300 employees worldwide and direct operations in more than 50 countries. For the past 14 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America. Glassdoor.com also recently named NI as one of America's "Best Places to Work," and BusinessWeek included NI in its "Best Places to Launch A Career" list.
National Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an excellent work environment, and a competitive and well-rounded compensation and benefits package, including an on-site medical clinic; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(K) with NI match; profit sharing; restricted stock plan; employee discounted stock purchase plan; on-site fitness center and wellness program; and much more.
National Instruments Corporation is a supplier of measurement and automation products that engineers and scientists use in a range of...