Typical duties and responsibilities involve performing support tasks for the Permian Region Integrity and Reliability group. These duties would include developing and maintaining CAD P&ID and Mechanical Integrity ISO drawings. Entering and checking QA/QC on pipe thickness data enter into UltraPIPE. This position may also provide assistance with respect to the technical review required for the MOC process within the Permian Region Assets.
1. Creates, maintains and updates existing CAD P&ID, MI ISO drawings
2. Performs QA/QC on all UltraPIPE input
3. Provides Mechanical Integrity data to engineering and commercial for their use in determining system modifications and expansions
4. Supports the Equipment Inspectors in the formalization and reporting of collected MI data to the Permian Region Assets
5. May provide input for preliminary intergrity project cost estimates based on projected inspection scope.
6. May be involved with providing input or assistance with the PHA process reviews
Incumbent must be able to prepare written communications, present information to other employees, process complex information, enter data to various programs and calculate various mathematical formulas.
Minimum: High School Diploma
Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
1. Associates degree
2. Computer skills in the usual MS tools (Excel, Word).
3. Understand project process, including cost estimating, cost tracking, and cost reconciliation
4. Must be able to manage multiple tasks
5. High level of interpersonal skills
6. High degree of critical thinking/problem solving skills
7. Must be motivated, self starting, and be able to work well without direct supervision
8. Computer ability in CAD, Excel and Word, UltraPIPE Data Entry.
Depending upon the desired qualifications of the successful candidate, the hiring manager may elect to fill this position at a higher level within the job hierarchy.
DCP Midstream - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
DCP Midstream Partners is the publicly traded entity of DCP Midstream LLC, one of the largest natural gas gatherers in North America and...