Primary Objective: Maintains accurate engineering records for evaluation and analysis projects by creating and updating system database. Participates in the development of company reporting requirements by gathering, verifying and entering production data and related records.
Major Functions and Scope:
· Updates and maintains accurate and current records for project evaluations and reporting by maintaining system database. Provides training and assistance to system users, and troubleshoots database and software issues.
· Calculates revenue distributions for property owners utilizing production data. Ensures accurate record keeping affecting company reserve, asset and cash flow analysis. Maintains third party allocations.
· Assists in the preparation of regulatory and company reporting requirements by maintaining historical production records for engineering evaluations and cost/benefit analysis projects, and company reserve records for tax reporting and monthly landowner reports.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of environmental database and required reporting requirements.
· Prepares monthly gas and transportation invoices for payment by processing priority integration and allocated volume reports. Works with integration company and maintains database. Researches incomplete records.
· Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
Education and Knowledge: High school degree with vocational training in computer spreadsheet applications or equivalent work experience. Associate’s degree in related field and previous experience in oil and gas operations preferred.
Experience: See above
· Well developed, analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Ability to research information.
· Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
· Computer skills; spreadsheet software and database management capabilities.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
· General accounting knowledge.