Assists and/or manages construction inspection and design work by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: .
- Knowledge of the Standard Specifications for Sewer, Water, and Road Construction, as well as their application.
- Must obtain measurements and report progress information and place detailed information on a RPR Daily Report.
- Answers inquiries and complaints from residents, clients, and contractors. Must be a good communicator.
- Coordinates on-site testing when needed.
- Becomes thoroughly familiar with the plans and specifications for the job to be inspected.
- Inspects materials prior to installation.
- Points out potential problems to the Construction Project Manager, if applicable.
- Must be able to read and interpret construction plans, blueprints and maps.
- Understand and process pay estimates.
- Able to coordinate with the contractor, utility companies, or other on-site users to accomplish project with efficiency.
- Must be able to perform routine design calculations under the supervision of a professional engineer.
- Must be able to aid in the preparation of opinion of costs.
- Must be able to understand engineering principals and apply them.
- Must be able to follow and carry out specific instructions on an independent basis.
- Must be able to interpret and implement company mandated safety policies.
- Responsible for job specific quality system tasks as defined in quality manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school/GED diploma.
- General knowledge of construction.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Ability to perform physical work (i.e. strenuous walking, lifting 50+ pounds Catch Basin grates and MH covers, hauling equipment, etc.)
- Must work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
Indeed - 24 months ago
Moore Engineering, Inc. is now occupying its new West Fargo location at 925 10th Ave. E., and will be previewing their facility with a...