As an Engineer you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Assist the engineering team with functional testing, documentation and day to day engineering activities.
- Execute engineering test protocols.
- Identify problems and initiate improvements to current testing techniques and methods.
- Communicate with various departments regarding actions required by the project engineering team.
- Perform other engineering related activities as assigned.
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- Associate degree in a technical discipline.
- The ability to work independently, resolve issues, and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as assembly procedures, engineering drawing instructions, testing protocol, and equipment procedures.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude essential (i.e. hands-on ability to test).
- The following skills and attributes are preferred:
- Prior experience in the testing of medical device products.
- The ability to use MS Office software programs such as Word and Excel.
Applied Medical offers an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package including medical and dental coverage, flexible benefits account, 401(k) and generous holiday and vacation accrual schedules.
If you are interested in joining Applied Medical and meet the job requirements above, please forward your resume to the email address or fax number below.