Braun Intertec, a leader in the engineering and environmental consulting field, is seeking an experienced, certified Engineering Technicians.
- Perform various field and laboratory tests on soils, concrete and aggregate materials
- Prepare various levels of reporting responsibilities depending on the scope of services of a project
- Review observation and test data for accuracy and completeness
- Assist with training as needed
- Work independently
- Work with project engineers and clients to ensure that client specifications are followed
- Good understanding of math and some computer aptitude
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving history required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Willingness to travel up to 50% and upon short notice
- High school diploma
- 1+ - 2 years of experience
- ACI, DOT & Nuclear Density Gauge certifications highly preferred
Braun Intertec Corporation - 30+ days ago
Braun Intertec has been providing geotechnical consulting services to the University of Minnesota since 1993.
The majority of the project...