We are seeking an Engineering Technician in our Orono, Maine office. This highly motivated and qualified individual would provide technical drafting/design, plan preparation and data assembly, and analysis support to Project Engineers on a wide range of electrical transmission and distribution projects and civil projects.
Requirements: Associates degree in related engineering or technical program with 2-4 years of experience in the engineering field.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD Land Desktop / Civil 3D.
- Familiarity with PLS-CADD would be a plus, but is not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel, is required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Be able to balance the workload of several projects.
For more information or to apply for this position,
please contact Human Resources at (207) 347-8100 or