The Cadmus Group is a dynamic, innovative consulting firm looking for an engineering technician to join our Energy Services team. The Energy Services Group is a national leader in energy efficiency services, providing management advice to public and private clients related to energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, feasibility studies, and energy efficiency standard setting.
- Operate independently in the field, by installing instrumentation, analyzing system conditions, and interacting with clients, and industry peers.
- Conduct internal/external trainings on project-specific tasks
- Analyze equipment, building systems, and equipment data to determine demand and energy savings from various modifications.
- Provide assistance with technical analysis to interdisciplinary energy efficiency projects..
- Work independently to manage assigned tasks.
- Associate’s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of hands-on trade experience under a licensed professional.
- Understanding of building systems, such as HVAC, envelope, plumbing, controls, and process systems.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative capabilities with strong communication and writing skills. Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to regularly travel domestically.
Strong understanding of system components, such as motors, pumps, fans, boilers, chillers, domestic water heaters, etc.
Location: This position is based in our Waltham, MA office. This is a full-time temporary position which may last 1-2 months or more depending on need.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 17 months ago