The Cadmus Group is a dynamic, innovative consulting firm looking for a full- or part-time engineering technician to join our Energy Services team. The Energy Services Division is a national leader in energy efficiency services, providing management advice to public and private clients related to energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, feasibility studies, and energy efficiency standard setting.
- Operate independently in the field by installing instrumentation, analyzing system conditions, and interacting with clients and industry peers.
- Conduct internal/external trainings on project-specific tasks.
- Analyze equipment, building systems, and equipment data to determine demand and energy savings from various modifications.
- Provide assistance with technical analysis to interdisciplinary energy efficiency projects.
- Work independently to manage assigned tasks.
- Associate’s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or related field.
- Strong understanding of system components such as motors, pumps, fans, boilers, chillers, domestic water heaters, etc.
- Understanding of building systems such as HVAC, envelope, plumbing, controls, and process systems.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative capabilities with strong communication and writing skills. Possess a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to regularly travel domestically.
2-4 years of hands-on trade experience under a licensed professional
This position may be located in Waltham, MA; Portland, OR; Santa Monica, CA; or Oakland, CA and can be full-time or part-time.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Cadmus, please call Sonia Brightman, Senior Recruiter, at 617-673-7204, or email: Sonia.Brightman@cadmusgroup.com.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.