An Engineering Tech is needed in our Canonsburg, PA office. The Engineering Technician will be responsible for assisting the Completions and Production group with all related tasks performed by the group. This includes updating and maintaining information databases and gathering information from internal and external data sources. This position will also involve the preparation of project information and presentations for management meetings and conferences. The role will gather technical data and research Completion and Production files to assist Engineers in efficient operations and will help to monitor AFE performance. The position will often work with other departments to accomplish project objectives.
- At least one years experience in an Oil and Gas Operation.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to handle multiple tasks with changing and conflicting responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Must be self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player capable of completing tasks in a group environment.
- Familiarity with OpenWells, Spotfire, and Cygnet software a plus.
WPX Energy - 18 months ago
WPX Energy is an exploration and production company focused on developing its significant natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil reserves,...