Angie's List is looking for an intern to assist our Technology Service Desk with the handling of employee (user) submitted technology tickets and resolution of Tier 1 technical issues.
- Aide Internal Engineering Manager with end user computing technology support including Tier 1 related tickets.
- Transfer tickets from the service desk application to other groups as appropriate.
- Remotely install a variety of applications and updates as directed.
- Reset passwords, troubleshoot printing issues, and troubleshoot PC performance problems remotely.
- Escalate technology service desk issues as needed to the Technology Service Desk Administrator.
- Aide in the installation and management of various technology solutions as directed by the Internal Engineering Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Pursuit of an undergraduate degree, preferable Junior or Senior status.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be comfortable using Windows operating systems, MS Windows, and MS Office.
- Prefer some familiarity with Apple products, operating systems, and mobile devices.
- Strongly prefer previous experience with customer service, previous college help desk experience, and/or excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with trouble tickets.
- Basic network troubleshooting skills and understanding of TCP/IP.
- Willingness to learn Microsoft and Apple related technologies.
- Attention to detail in documentation and directions as well as excellent customer service are required.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours a week with a maximum of 30 hours.
- Internship available a maximum of one year from date of hire.
Angie's List - 17 months ago
Angie's List is growing exponentially and we continue to be on the cutting-edge technology wise! Learn about our unique company culture and...