Our Client, a mid sized chemical company, seeks an Engineering and Maintenance Manager with chemical plant experience who will be responsible for providing leadership and hands on support to the facility by developing and implementing strategies to ensure the plant meets key goals and objectives, including:
The successful candidate will have a BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and 10+ years of experience in the chemical industry, including leadership responsibilities in the areas of engineering and maintenance. Six Sigma and/or Lean manufacturing along with working in a PSM regulated facility are required.
- Developing and implementing a mutliyear strategy for capital investment.
- Using Six Sigma tools to develop and implement processes for continuous improvement in project engineering and facilities.
- Leading and being an integral member of team executing all capital projects.
- Ensuring Engineering Standards and industry best practices are followed.
- Leading Management of Change (MOC) and pre-start-up safety review process on all equipment changes.
- Participating in PSM Council and implementing critical process safety and EHS improvements.
- Managing outside contractors in the areas of maintenance and capital project implementation
FPCNational - 8 months ago