- Provide direct supervision, technical direction, administrative management, and leadership in the plant maintenance and engineering areas.
- Responsible for the management of all equipment, site, and facility maintenance and utilities
- Manage plant-wide maintenance and capital program maximizing asset reliability, uptime, and cost effectiveness with available resources
- Coordinate energy management optimization activities
- Manage plant environmental programs to ensure compliance with Federal, State and local regulations
- Provide long range planning for the facility and equipment needs including capital and major repairs
- Develops, implements and oversees predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance programs
- Uses other maintenance disciplines in the development and application of reliability engineering, root cause analysis and troubleshooting of equipment and processes
- Consolidation of Business Unit Results with supporting explanations
- Supervises Maintenance Supervisor, Storeroom, and Planner functions
- Coaches and develops training plans for all maintenance technicians and staff
Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year institution in Engineering or related field and maintenance experience including:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Computer Maintenance Management Systems use and implementation (preferably SAP)
- Planning and Scheduling
- Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance (including vibration, thermal, oil and ultrasonic analysis)
- Precision Maintenance
- Central Stores Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
Proven track record of identifying opportunities and the ability to recommend and implement improvements
Must be a leader with exceptional communication skills, good organization, and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Previous pulp, paper and packaging experience preferred.
Previous environmental experience is a plus
In return for your skills and experience, we offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including an outstanding 401k program.
No relocation available for this position.
Graphic Packaging Intl. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decisions on an employee's or candidate's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Graphic Packaging - 17 months ago
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...