Experience in Navy combat/missile systems testing,
troubleshooting, aligning, and adjusting of complete systems, equipments, or components utilizing a comprehensive knowledge of electronic theory and practical application.
Working from schematic diagrams, test procedures and setting up and operating complex test equipment. Supporting engineers in developing prototype circuits and components and providing suggested changes where necessary to comply with end item requirements/specifications.
Performing a wide range of tasks including systems/equipments installation, inspection, modification, maintenance, operation, personnel training and technical writing.
Two (2) years
Candidate must have, or be able to hold, a clearance at the SECRET level.
Two years of education from a technical school or from an accredited college or university in an applicable discipline such as Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
ICI Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. We offer our full - time employees a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Various Health Insurance options (PPOs, High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match