Hult International Business School offers MBA, Executive MBA, Master, and Bachelor business-focused programs. With its global campus network in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and a rotation center in New York, Hult provides students with an unrivaled global perspective. Hult is ranked in the Financial Times Top 5 for International Business and International Experience (2014).
We're looking for charismatic go-getters with the interpersonal communication skills of Anderson Cooper, and the stamina of Tim Howard. You'll be on the front line for Hult; the first point of contact for candidates who have expressed interest in attaining their undergraduate degree, Masters, or MBA. You'll work closely alongside our enrollment and marketing teams to on-board students for the 2015 academic year.
- Reach out to potential candidates who have expressed interest in advancing their business education, and see if our school is the right fit for them, and if they're the right fit for our culture.
- Work along side our enrollment team to procure strong candidates for them to speak with, and bring on-board as Hult students.
- Work collaboratively in a diverse, international environment, to develop new best-practices and procedures.
- Have fun! You'll be working really, really hard. What's the point in that if you're not going to love doing it?
- People with a passion for international business and travel are a must. Successful candidates in this role are bi-lingual, and have a desire to see the World.
- A wordsmith when it comes to interpersonal communication (Think William Shakespeare meets Don Draper)
- Self-starters to the front of the line. We'd rather work alongside people that are so ambitious we have to rein them in than those who wait to be told what to do.
- A People Person. Not only will you be talking with potential students extensively, you'll be working closely with multiple teams in an open floor-plan.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First. Hult graduates go on to successful careers in marketing, sales, business intelligence, public relations, corporate investment, and more.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Hult International Business School - 5 months ago
He said: "Hult strives to provide an open learning platform that fosters an easy exchange of ideas, intellectual growth and innovation....