We are seeking Enrollment Advisors who are motivated by achieving success and helping others in a consultative selling environment. These positions are located in downtown Chicago at the Kendall College campus. Enrollment Advisors advise, educate, consult and support qualified potential students in achieving their professional and personal goals by enrolling in one of our higher education programs. Student leads are provided. They are monitored on things such as outbound calls, inbound calls, lead contact activity, completed applications, attitude, working relationships and communication. We will also give consideration to recent college graduates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
For over 75 years, Kendall College has been offering engaging, specialized fields of study with a strong emphasis on immersive learning that is geared towards academic, personal and professional success. Kendall's schools include the award-winning School of Culinary Arts, the innovative School of Business, the well-established School of Education and the internationally acclaimed School of Hospitality Management, an Official Affiliate Institution of Glion Institute of Higher Education. The College is engaged in its strategic planning process and seeks a candidate who is prepared to lead the college in its next phase of development into a globally-focused multidisciplinary institution. Kendall College is a subsidiary of Laureate Education, Inc., a global network of over 42 institutions of higher learning in 20 countries with more than 100 campuses including on-line. Through this partnership, we are able to offer students unprecedented access to global education, internships, and professional opportunities in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Assess potential applicants and determine if they are qualified to apply and enroll in various degree programs
- Receive and follow-up on potential students via phone, email, fax, and direct mail student inquiries relating to obtaining advanced degrees.
- Qualify and advise students for various academic programs.
- Assist students with the enrollment process.
- Prepare and maintain progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis.
- Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in obtaining a degree.
- Consult with the academic offices to ensure an excellent student experience.
Required Education and/or Experience:
This position offers competitive salary and attractive benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance; 401(k) match, tuition assistance and much more.
- Minimum 1-3 years of customer service, recruitment or account management experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must possess excellent communication skills including writing and telephone ettiquette.
- Ability to stay organized and work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Education experience preferred
- Customer service experience also preferred
If higher education is a matter of degrees, Laureate must be blazing hot. The company provides adult career education through online and...