Overview: Enrollment Services employees are responsible for verifying provider data and enrolling providers for an increasing number of electronic transactions to allow for cleaner submission of claims and quicker reimbursement for services. These verifications generally occur via outbound phone calls or using online data.
Job Description: The Enrollment Analyst is responsible for the accurate research of and execution against, payer and vendor-specific provider data verification, electronic transactions enrollment and pay-to address requirements within department turn around times.
• Timely and accurate data verification, electronic transactions enrollment and pay-to-address enrollment
• Management of enrollment services tasks, athenahold claims and SugarCRM cases to meet all internal department metrics
• Ability to maintain and monitor assigned client accounts and respond to client questions and changes regarding enrollment related issues
• Working cross-functionally to continuously improve our service
• Participate in client calls as needed to evaluate enrollment requirements for new and prospective clients
• Coordination and project management of the enrollment portion of client implementations when needed to ensure all enrollment deadlines are met or surpassed
• Cross functional investigation and resolution of enrollment related claim denials
• Commitment to achieving mastery of the role, minimum expectation of 12 months
• Accept full ownership of special work and/or project assignments
• Fully participate in the drive to accomplish all department and corporate goals
• Become an engaged, and active participant in athena health's teaching and learning culture
Qualifications: All candidates must possess a strong desire to learn, as well as embrace athenahealth's unique problem-solving and creative-solutions based approach to our work while adhering to our Corporate Compliance Code. Applicants should be excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic environment of continual change/improvement, driven by our rapid rate of growth. As such, qualified candidates must possess strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills, and be detail oriented, in order to provide on-going support in the enrollment services process. Additional qualifications include:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines and time constraints
• Resourceful approach to solving problems
• Ability to maintain poise and a sense of humor in a fast-paced work environment
• Proven and effective telephone and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits: This position will earn an hourly wage, plus a potential bonus driven by individual, department and company success. Benefits for full-time employees include paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health insurance, disability and voluntary participation in the Company's 401k plan (including company match), and life insurance plan.
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services.
- 22 months ago - save job
athenahealth knows that managing physician practices can result in a splitting headache, especially when patients are late paying bills or...