Enrollment Coordinator - Denver, CO
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Enrollment Coordinator reports to the Partnership Director.
The Enrollment Coordinator is an extraordinary position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; a robust and defined career path; and most importantly, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of aspiring students and their communities.
· Assist students with completing their admissions files and ensure that all required documents are submitted to the school in a timely manner
· Populate databases with accurate and updated information regarding student status and communication as needed
· Maintains constant communication with program applicants to keep them engaged and aware of their responsibilities during the application process
· Maintains communications with the Program Managers, delegating calls and tasks to the PM’s that require additional sales skills
· Assist students and PM’s in course registration process
· Constant communication with the admissions office and registration office at the partner schools to ensure accurate and timely student registration.
· Complete procedures to set up students and equip them with the appropriate information so they can start their course(s) successfully.
· Participate in weekly “app to start” meetings to discuss the upcoming term
· Come prepared with current tracking sheets and pre-identified student issues for discussion.
· Participate in Sales Training as requested by Partnership Director
· Travel to Florida up to four times per year for training workshops with Program Managers, Sales Manager, Partnership Director
· Bachelors degree
· Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service, administration, project management, or complimentary field
· CRM or other database entry experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, a problem solver, and committed to providing excellent customer service for students
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Deltak - 30+ days ago
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...