Amazing enrollment counselor needed IMMEDIATELY. The AMERICAN BOARD is seeking a dynamic personality with strong sales and amazing customer service for our Enrollment Counselor Position. The Enrollment Counselor will work in the heart of DC, to enroll teachers in our program, answer inquiries, and close enrollments by phone, through the use of strong listening and conversion skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- The primary enrollment closer for the organization, the Enrollment Counselor will convert leads from the outside sales force and close sales.
- Become an expert in the AMERICAN BOARD products provide the benefits of the AMERICAN BOARD programs to potential enrollees.
- Conducting a variety of outreach methods including phone, email, and social media to disseminate information about the AMERICAN BOARD certification program
- Execute promotions and marketing campaigns
- Meticulously track leads, enrollments, inbound and outbound calls, emails, and promotional mailings using an online lead management system
- Capture marketing metrics to determine effective recruitment methods
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Communicate and execute the AMERICAN BOARD policies and procedures
- Other possible job functions to be conducted as needed
Salary: $35K to $45K base salary with commission and bonus. Reasonable relocation expenses may be provided.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven sales, recruitment, or collections success, must be a "shark"
- Sales and call center experience preferred
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and phone skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with a high level of energy, motivation and initiative
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve
Benefits- Full benefits and retirement
idealist.org - 13 months ago