When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for an Enrollment Data Analyst to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This person will be an integral part of the member experience by:
- Interacting with internal teams to establish case information and rules for enrollment
- Configuring enrollment system to to deliver accurate, on-time electronic enrollments
- Performing analysis and compilation of multiple data feeds and focuses on timely methods for achieving deliverables
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
- Excellent written communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within time constraints
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Expert in MS Excel & Access
- Strong skills in data manipulation and understanding complex
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
1 - 3 years experience in benefits administration or with life and supplemental benefit sales or design;
minimum 1 - 3 years experience in customer service and/or account management; experience dealing with complex data manipulation and analysis in Excel.
USAble Life - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Department of Finance & Administration
Little Rock, AR
State of Arkansas
- 29 days ago