Under direct supervision, performs a wide variety of clerical, administrative support and processing activities as it relates to Student Financial Services. Verifies data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness and enters into database.
- Process and scan various documents into document imaging system
- Assist with emails and phone calls as needed
- Serve as back up for mail distribution and sorting
- Assist with processing of various work queues in the database
- Assist with administration of routine reports
- Process check requests, purchase orders, supply orders and Ad Astra event calendar
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, Associate Degree preferred (experience & education will be considered)
- Ability to operate a personal computer and associated software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate verbally and in writing.
- Detailed oriented and extremely organized.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to new project demands.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Capable of working independently, with ability to take initiative, as well as being part of a team
Park University provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, generous paid time off, and paid undergraduate tuition for employees and dependents. Park University is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and minorities.
Qualified applicants must upload a resume and cover letter that includes your salary requirements.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...